Friday, December 12, 2008

Smartie Pants

Sometimes kids are so sensible...

Lucas and I are doing some activities from his Kung Fu Panda book. We are looking at this picture trying to figure out which one is different. I am racking my brain trying to find the different one. As Lucas and I are studying them intently Lucas points at the two at the bottom.

'Those two are different" he states
"Why, I don't see it" I ask him
" He points to the one on the left, this one has a 5 and that one has a 6" he states.


Ahh kids they are so smart. Can you figure out which one it really is???

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Alexis said...

#4-has no stripes on one of the arms

Anonymous said...

That's too funny, actually it sounds like something Pop would say

Grandma

Angella said...

He really is a smartie pants :)

Goofball said...

yep number 4 has a different arm