Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Our Great Vacation

We rode cable cars....


And although it's not the most flattering picture of me, we biked across the Golden Gate Bridge...

And had our picture taken with the Golden Gate in the background

And watched cable cars with big jails in the back ground.
And I put my feet in the (freezing cold) pacific ocean.....
And we ate good food....


And we climbed to the top of Coit Tower (the tower in the middle)...

And ate sunny oranges in the California sunshine....

And drank lots of wine...

Snuggled at the beach....


And we ate lots of bread....

It was super fun. 

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Lori Aitken said...

Ahhh...that looks like such a nice vacation and they're such good pictures of the two of you! Happy Anniversary to you both today. I know it's a big one this year and I'm so happy for you both!

Love,
Lori

Deena Marie Fusco said...

And....fell in love all over again!!! It looks kind my kind if holiday :)

Goofball said...

that really looks like a great relaxing vacation. Awesome