Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Glimpse

This evening things seemed to work out that I got a glimpse of what life will be like. Darryl gave me the opportunity to run some errands with no boys. My first stop was the Second Cuo for a hot chocolate, it was weird, but a good weird, to be out just me, not me the mom. Then I went to chat with my best friend and drank some wine.

Once I got home somehow both boys were sleeping upstairs at the same time and I was downstairs and go to clean up the kitchen. Yeah!! For about 2 hours this evening I was just me...

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

bless Darryl
I enjoy times like that
I even enjoy grocery shopping alone
LOL even that LOL

Jenna said...

I totally know what you mean! I still feel that way when I go out alone. It's weird, but good...

Glad you had some time to yourself.

Goofball said...

that's so nice :)....some time for ourselves can be so therapeutic for anyone. I sure need it sometimes and I don't even have children yet!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that moment amazing. I always take notice when I am driving away for the first time in a while, even when it is for something stupid like going to the drug store. It's like I'm on the run and I'm looking around to see who notices how awesome it is.